Sunday, January 23, 2011

Game Day

Well the frittata I made yesterday went well, forgot to take a picture oh well.

Anyways as I'm sitting here waiting for the Steelers vs. Jets game to start(GO STEELERS) I was thinking that I'd share one of my favorite game day recipes. This has to be the best bean dip ever invented.

Bean Dip:
1 can re fried beans
1 small can of green chilli's
16 ounces of cream cheese
Monterrey jack and cheddar cheese

Combine beans,cream cheese,chili and half of the shredded cheese in your food processor. Then transfer to casserole dish, sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake at 350 F till bubbly. Serve with chips, sliced veggies or whatever else you can think of.

I hope if anyone reads this enjoys this recipe because I know I do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment